Bude is a small seaside resort town in north Cornwall, with a lot to love and so much to see and do Bude holidays have something for everyone. Following the 2015 British Travel Awards, Bude was named as Best UK Coastal Resort, from fun family holidays to romantic getaways, Bude has it all.
There are places to eat in Bude to suit every taste and is a great area for fine local produce.
Where will your taste buds lead you on your Bude holiday? Here's our top 5 favourite places to eat in Bude:
1) The Weir- With an exciting lakeside location, interactive wildlife centre and outdoor children's play area The Weir has something for everyone. They use fresh, local ingredients with all food cooked to order and affordable prices and dogs are welcome into the garden area.
2) The Shack- One of Bude's cosiest restaurants, taste a delicious menu of locally sourced foods and divine deserts while you soak up the ambiance of local artwork on the walls. The menu is also designed for vegan and gluten free too, plus kids eat free on Fridays!
3) Bay View Inn - The Bay View Inn has been named as the SILVER winner in the Bude's Best Restaurant, 2016, using only the best seasonal produce to create Cornish twists to popular dishes. Parents can relax and take in the stunning views whilst the children play on one of the biggest play areas in Bude.
4) Crooklets Inn - Crooklets Inn is a newly refurbished pub with all food homemade on the premises daily from soups to homemade bread and butter puddings and Sunday lunches. Situated right on the South West Coast path, the pub is in a perfect location for both the serious walker, or to just enjoy the beauty of the rugged North Cornwall coastline.
5) Life's a Beach - Voted Bude's Best Restaurant in 2016, Life's a Beach is nestled among rugged cliffs, gazing over golden sands and overlooking Summerglaze beach. Life's a Beach has an icredibly relaxed and friendly atmosphere whilst choosing from the extensive and creative menu, with seafood as a speciality.