A small seaside resort in North Cornwall, Bude holidays are famous for their golden sandy beaches, bright painted beach huts and laid back atmosphere. The town is loaded with independent boutiques, unique bars and eateries and a strong sense of local identity. Situated amidst beautiful Cornish countryside overlooking the sea our Widemouth Bay Caravan Park offers over 50 acres to roam in and enjoy.
Here are our top 5 things to do on your Bude holiday:
1) Rowing and Pedalos â Hire fantastic rowing boats and pedalos on The Bude Canal and Tamar Lakes for a perfect leisurely few hours on the water enjoying the amazing Bude scenery, perfect for the whole family.
2) Horse Riding â With stunning surroundings and ample space, Bude is a great place to come horse riding. There is a selection of friendly riding stables with a range of horses offering riding for all ages.
3) Surfing â The Bude area and its wild surf beaches are an incredible destination for surfing in Cornwall with great waves and epic scenery. Several surf schools are also on offer for all ages and abilities with qualified tutors and all the surfing gear you need available for hire.
4) Hire a beach hut- Settle down and relax in a spacious beach hut, painted in pretty pastel shades, use the hut as a tranquil retreat for the day at Summerleaze Beach.
5) Bude Castle Heritage Centre- Find out about Bude's fascinating history with breathtaking views to the breakwater and over Summerleaze Beach The Castle is home to exhibition galleries, an archive with research facilities, shop and restaurant.