Top 5 things to do in Cornwall with a baby or toddler
Hello everyone, sorry I haven't done a blog for a while, I have spent the summer at our Cornwall holiday parks and I have just been having so much fun playing with all my friends! Cornwall recently got voted as the most family friendly holiday destination in the whole wide world and I can tell you I have not been bored all summer! Here are my top 5 favourite things to do in Cornwall.
- Rock pooling â Me and Freddy LOVE to go rock pooling in Cornwall, we always find crabs and prawns in the rock pools and splash around to make it more fun! Port Isaac Beach is a great place to rock pool and when the tide is low at Treyarnon Bay Beach huge rock pools are revealed.
- The Eden Project â The Eden project is the world's largest rainforest and it feels like you're in The Jungle Book! There is so much exploring to do including the waterfalls, sandpits, the tree top walk n the Rainforest Canopy Walkway and there is a train pulled by a tractor which is so much fun!
- Animals â There are so many places to go and see all the cute and furry animals in Cornwall, most places you can interact with the animals and sit down for a bite to eat or play in the childnre's play areas! To name a few of these attractions there is Newquay Zoo, The Cornish Seal Sanctuary, Paradise Park and Jungle Barn and Porfell Wildlife Park.
- Ice cream â Cornwall is famous for its ice cream and there is nothing better than eating ice cream all day every day on holiday! I love hedgehog ice cream at the Chapel Porth CafÃ© in St Agnes,Roskilly's, Helston and Mr B's Famously Fresh Ice Cream Parlour, Hayle with over 100 flavours to choose from .
- Beaches â There are so many baby and toddler friendly beaches to chose from in Cornwall, one of my favourite places to paddle is in the stream at Porthcurno beach in West Cornwall near the Minack Theatre. Polkerris Beach is also great and very sheltered with lots of parking nearby and plenty of golden sand for building sand castles.