This seaside town keeps visitors entertained all year round making sure your Looe holidays are unforgettable. Come and visit Trelawne Manor Holiday park in Looe, a 15th Century Manor House that sits at the heart of this lively park. Come and meet Freddy and the gang or enjoy a star studded cabaret in Squires. If you prefer a gentler pace of life - walk the gardens, have a game of tennis or play croquet on the lawn.
Here are our top 5 things to do whilst in Looe:
1) Looe Museum - A visit to Looe Museum holds a collection of smuggling memorabilia, superb model boats and the town's railway housed in one of the oldest buildings in the town.
2) Looe Marine Conservation Group- Looe is a popular fishing and seaside town with a magnificent marine habitat. With extensive rocky shore habitats, a tidal river estuary and an island nature reserve, Looe provides a home to an exceptional variety of marine and bird life. Visitors explore and learn about rock pooling, crabbing, snorkelling, fishing and visiting Looe Island.
3) The Wild Futures Monkey Sanctuary â Wild Futures is a registered charity, a sanctuary with apes and monkeys rescued from all over the world are looked after by dedicated staff just four miles from Looe.
4) Porfell Wildlife Park â Cornwall's biggest exotic animal sanctuary, a wild family attraction only a few miles from Looe and it houses over 250 animals from around the world.
5) Talland & The Giants Hedge â For those who enjoy a challenge this four mile walk takes an ancient route thought to be 1200 years old through an old woodland packed with wildlife.