As one of the nation's favourite seaside towns, you are sure to enjoy your Newquay holiday. With a laid back atmosphere Newquay is a place where all of the family gets to relax. Our Perran View holiday park is an ideal place for you to escape everyday life and is only a few miles from Newquay. There is so much to see and do in Newquay you will be spoilt for choice; here is a list of the top 5 attractions to visit whilst on holiday in Newquay:
1) Holywell Bay Fun Park â One of Cornwall's top family attractions, with FREE entry, FREE parking and 25 rides and attractions Holywell Bay Fun Park is a great day out for all the family. With sea-views and a friendly atmosphere the onsite Diner boasts an simple menu serving fresh family favourites.
2) Newquay Zoo â Set within 13 acres and just a short leisurely walk from the town centre you can expect to encounter over 1000 animals. Newquay Zoo is an education, research and conservation charity which is dedicated to protecting global wildlife heritage and also runs a successful breeding programme.
3) Camel Creek Adventure Park - Cornwall's Crealy Great Adventure Park is a delightful sanctuary for families of all ages to enjoy. Boasting over 40 rides and attractions, animal encounters, 40,000 square feet of indoor play and 35 acres of outdoor play, Camel Creek is an exciting and friendly visitor destination all year round.
4) Blue Reef Aquarium- The Blue Reef Aquarium is home to hundreds of tropical species and some of the natural wonders of the underwater world. Be amazed by the gigantic ocean display complete with underwater tunnel, taking you on an under the sea tour where you can come face to face with some unbelievable sea creatures.
5) Dairyland Farm World- This fantastic all weather attraction offers adventure playgrounds, soft indoor play areas, nature trail, tractor and pony rides, the milking parlour and much more. A perfect venue for hours of fun for a great value family day out.