It is a condition of re-opening our parks that we demonstrate we are Covid-19 secure. You will notice all the extra measures we have put in place around the park as part of this process.
Our cleaning practices have also undergone a complete review. The measures we have put in place for cleaning our units include:
- Guests are required to leave windows open on departure
- We must allow at least one hour before cleaning staff enter a unit after the guest has left
- Staff to wear appropriate PPE
- Only one cleaner per unit unless they are from the same household
- All surfaces need to be cleaned with anti viral cleaning products
- Particular attention should be paid to high touch areas - these include: handles & knobs, hard surfaces (including the TV and inside all cupboards), all switches and controls, appliances, bathroom (including shower head), external handrails, decking including furniture
- Any non essential items should be removed from the unit (including board games, books, welcome folders, ornaments, visitor books)
- Once a unit has been cleaned it should be fogged to insure the unit it completely sanitised
- You must allow at least one hour after fogging before a guest can enter the unit
- The unit then needs to be sealed so no-one can enter before the guest arrives
If you sublet privately, you must follow these additional cleaning measures.
If you would like us to manage this process for you, you can join our sublet scheme.
In order to comply with government guidance for the Track & Trace system, we have to have a record who is on our park at any point in time and keep that data for 21 days. It is therefore crucial that you notify us when you are going to be on park. If you have friends and family using your unit or are privately subletting, you must supply us with details for all party members. The details you supply us must include contact details.