Home to one of Cornwall's most magnificent beacheswith three miles of golden sands, surrounded by countryside Perranporth holidays are perfect for surfers, sunbathers and family tourists looking for something unique. Our Perran View Holiday Park is an ideal place for you to escape everyday life located on the North Cornwall Coast, in easy reach of Perranporth.
Here are our top 5 things to do in Perranporth:
1) Perranporth Beach â with 3 miles of golden sand and sheltering dunes, dog friendly all year round Perranporth Beach is pretty impressive. It is a perfect for surfing, snorkelling, sailing and generally splashing around. The fresh air from the Atlantic Ocean and the sheer size of the beach makes you feel exhilarated and is a perfect playground for the whole family.
2) Reen Manor Riding Stables- With over 20 horses which vary in size suiting from beginners to advanced Reen Manor Riding Stables is perfect for all ages. Reen Manor Stables offer a number of different types of rides and treks including beach rides and pub rides and cater for groups of riders whether as a family or group of friends as well as corporate riding days.
3) Chapel Rock- Located on Perranporth Beach the natural open air pool is filled with sea water at high tide and warmed by the sun during the day.
4) Surfing- The water is crystal clear, it's wild and when the conditions are right the waves are perfect. If you are a beginner in the surfing world, there are a number of surf schools around Perranporth that are on hand to show you the basics of surfing in a professional and safe environment.
5) Perranporth Flying Club- Learn to fly at Cornwall's only tarmac airfield, lying within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Perranporth Flying Club has a superb cliff-top setting where you can see rare birds of prey, butterflies and wild flowers with views of the stunning coastline and surfing beach.