Step back in time on your Polperro holiday as the untouched fishing village offers spectacular views of land and sea and plenty of places to eat and drink. Visit our Killigarth Manor Holiday Park just a mile and a half from Polperro with something to keep everyone happy from adventure playground, soft play room, crazy golf and Foxy Club for the children to a tennis court, gym and sauna for Mum and Dad plus everyone can enjoy splashing around in the indoor pool with separate toddler pool.
Top 5 things to do in Polperro:
1) Tidal Pool- on the small sandy beach at Polperro lies a small tidal bathing pool, as natural as they come it can be described as a giant rock pool so buckets and nets are necessary.
2) Beaches- Polperro has a small sandy beach in front of Willy Wilcox cave thought to have been used by smugglers, there is a walkway across the beach for holidaymakers to access boat trips that depart from Polperro. Other beaches nearby include; Lantic Bay, Talland Bay beach and Lansallos beach.
3) Walking- Wander along the coastal footpath with magnificent views across stunning beaches, often empty even in the summer. A particularly beautiful walk is from Polperro to the town of Looe on a five mile coastal path, one of Cornwall's Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
4) Shopping and eating- Stroll through the streets and look through the locally made handicrafts and confectionary shops, and after you have worked up an appetite head to one of Polperro's excellent cafes, restaurants or pubs to enjoy a home cooked, locally produced meal.
5) Fishing trips- Fishing trips are easy to arrange from the quayside and pulling in to Polperro from the sea is a memorable experience from start to finish.