It's Competition Time...
It’s Competition Time ...
With a lot of children being off school at the moment, people may be stuck for ideas to keep them entertained. So here at John Fowler Holidays we want to help to keep the kids busy and give them the chance to win an amazing prize.
All you need to do is write a story about one or more of our Foxy characters and set the story at one of our UK holiday parks and you could be in with a chance to win a FREE holiday this October half term plus have your story professionally illustrated.
Entrants must be 11 years old or younger. The story should be between 250 and 500 words long. Closing dates for entries is 30th April 2020.
The winner will be chosen on the 15th May 2020 – Good luck! Please send your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hints & tips
- We are looking for an original story
- Plan your story first with a beginning, a middle and an end
- Think about the Foxy characters, how old they are, what they like and how they might behave
- Think about introducing a shock or surprise to your story that we won’t be expecting
- Let your imagination run wild and have fun
Meet the gang
Birthday: August Bank Holiday Weekend
Home: Freddy's Lair
Favourite Food: Jaffa Cakes
Favourite Drink: Slush Puppies
Likes: Going on adventures with the Foxy Club gang
Hobbies: Playing on his Ps3 and football
Birthday: Easter Sunday
Home: Trixie's Burrow
Favourite Food: Carrots
Favourite Drink: Milk
Favourite Colour: Pink
Birthday: Spring Bank Holiday Weekend
Home: Badger Cottage
Favourite Food: Jelly
Favourite Drink: Horlicks
Age: a lady NEVER reveals her age!
Birthday: May Day Bank Holiday Weekend
Home: Paxo's Pen
Favourite Food: Lobster
Favourite Drink: Champagne
Ambition: To be on the cover of a Celebrity Magazine
Birthday: October Half Term
Home: Pizza Palace
Favourite Food: Spaghetti Bolognaise
Favourite Drink: Red Wine
- Prize - Free short break during October half term up to platinum accommodation (excluding lodges and character properties) for up to 6 people plus your story professionally illustrated
- Winner - Winners will be announced on 15th May. The judge’s decision will be final. The winning story will be published on our website.
- Age - Entrants must be 11 years old or younger
- Story - The story should be between 250 and 500 words long. It must include one or more of our characters and be set on one of our holiday parks
- Closing date – Closing date is 30th April 2020