Top 5 perfect places for a North Devon picnic
What better way to spend your North Devon holiday than to enjoy a magical family picnic with the stunning views of the North Devon coast? Whether you want to lie your picnic blanket overlooking sights of the sea or views of the moors I've got it covered, here are my top 5 spots to enjoy a North Devon picnic:
1) Speke's Mill Mouth â On the banks of wildflowers, the stunning waterfall and the golden beach below Speke's Mill Mouth provides a magnificent background for your picnic.
2) Instow Beach â Known for its beautiful sunset with glorious hues of red, orange and yellow, Instow Beach is a perfect location for a cosy evening picnic under the stars.
3) Braunton Burrows- With the spectacular sand dunes as your backdrop, the burrows are a perfect place for animal lovers and an ideal location for dog walking and wildlife spotting.
4) Watermouth Bay â This secluded bay close to Ilfracombe is the perfect spot for enjoying a quiet picnic. When the tide is right you may get lucky and see dolphins, seals and porpoises making it a really magical experience for everyone to enjoy.
5) Barricane Beach â Slightly secluded, this beautiful rocky cove whisks you away from the usually- busy Woolacombe. If you fancy a surf or a swim before your picnic then Barricane is your ideal location.
Please post your pictures of your favourite picnic spots to my Facebook page â I love to hear about your favourite places.