Top 5 reasons to go Glamping in Devon and Cornwall
We all know (well most of us) that the perfect camping holiday means fresh air, getting back to nature and maybe even a little bit of star gazing. However, we can offer you all of that with a little bit of extra holiday magic. Relax in the great outdoors with one of our glamping holidays, which have all the joys of camping with all of your home comforts and some added extras.
- Weatherproof accommodation that’s ready and waiting – It doesn’t matter what the weather is like outside, you will be too busy enjoying your cosy and warm accommodation, which will be waiting for you with even the comfortable beds will be made up....because even the most diehard camping enthusiasts will tell you how hard it is to sleep on uneven ground!
- No tent pitching problems – For those especially new to camping holidays pitching a tent can really test your (emotional) strength! Why risk a potential family drama and choose one of our Cornwall glamping holidays where the hard work of erecting your home for the night (or 7) has already been done for you.
- BBQ lovers this one’s for you... – Need we say more? Every family has a BBQ Master: You can have your breakfast BBQ of dreams, the lunch time burgers will set you up for some serious sightseeing and your evening BBQ’s under the stars will become part of some of your happiest holiday memories.
- Discover new places – There’s nothing quite like discovering a new, exciting place, If you choose one of our Devon glamping holidays there is something for every age group right on the doorstep; Exmoor zoo, Lundy island, Croyde Bay or the fantastic South West Coastal Path. There has never been a better time to discover these areas than on one of our last minute breaks.
- Pack light! - Because glamping holidays provide the extra touches it leaves more room in the car for the more important things. In our safari tents for example we provide a mini kitchen with a fridge and a kettle, our camping pods include all your bedding and duvets. Let us take care of the practicalities so you can get outside and enjoy your time in the beautiful South West.