Our Green Policy
- Reduce land fill waste by recycling paper, cardboard, tin, plastic and glass.
- Reduce our carbon footprint by using low-energy light bulbs, using renewable energy sources, using water butts and eco toilet flushes, reduced pressure taps, low-energy hand dryers and using a green energy tariff.
- Reducing road miles by employing local people and live in staff.
- Promote walking routes; local bus service and bike hire companies in accommodation welcome packs.
- Supporting the local community by advertising local services and activities, using social media to donate compost and unwanted furniture to locals.
- Protect and enhance plant and animal species in their natural habitat.
- Encourage guests to participate helping us to protect the environment and recording wildlife on the holiday parks using www.orks.org.uk