St. Ives Holidays
In a beautiful seaside town in Cornwall, your St. Ives holidays are set in breathtaking coastal scenery - whatever the time of year or day, St Ives gives something special to every visitor that will make them want to return time and time again.
Our St Ives Holiday Village is set in over a hundred acres of woodland, making the whole park a haven for nature and offering something really magical for you to explore. There is a wide range of accommodation from woodland chalets to luxurious lodges for you.
Here are the top five things to do when you're in St. Ives:
1) Barbara Hepworth Museum - Visiting the Barbara Hepworth Museum and Sculpture Garden is a unique experience, offering a remarkable insight into the work and outlook of one of Britain's most important twentieth century artists.
2) Paradise Park & Jungle Barn - Paradise Park is a wildlife sanctuary, with exotic gardens filled with tropical birds and a huge JungleBarn indoor play area for the kids. Set around secluded Victorian gardens, Paradise Park is home to otters, red pandas, red squirrels and hundreds more. It's perfect for animal-lovers, garden-lovers and is great for energetic young children.
3) The Beaches- Crystal clear waters and golden sand, the Bay of St Ives has a number of gleaming beaches which spread for fifty miles along the length of Cornish coastline. There's not one beach in particular that you could chose as the best beach as they all have their own charm and appeal.
4) Minack Theatre â The Minack Theatre is a spectacular, world famous open-air theatre perched on the cliffs high above the Atlantic Ocean, with the first performance taking place in 1932. Listening to the waves crash against the cliffs below the stage and watching the glimmering light house flicker across the water â this is a unique experience you will remember for the rest of your life.
5) Flambards - Flambards Theme Park is a brilliant family fun day out with plenty to do! With
enormous thrill rides, or the undercover soft play area, explore the dinosaur discovery journey or step back in time to the life size Victorian village there is something for everyone to enjoy.